1. Ministry of Economy of Republic of Serbia through Sector for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises and Entrepreneurship has mission to provide transparent and predictable business environment, engage SME sector in policy and regulations, as well as to provide concrete forms of support to that sector through programs of financial support. Ministry also provides nonfinancial support to SME sector through free training, consulting and mentoring. This institution also works on development of entrepreneurial spirit, reforming the education system, introducing dual education and further education.
Website link: https://privreda.gov.rs/ministarstvo-na-dlanu/sektori/sektor-za-razvoj-malih-i-srednjih-preuzeca-i-preduzetnistva/
2. The Development Agency of Serbia supports the development of companies, especially small and medium enterprises and entrepreneurship. It carries out its role by proposing and implementing support measures, implementing development projects and supporting the development of partnerships. These activities are based on helping potential entrepreneurs to start their own business, improving the knowledge-based economy through specific programs of support innovation and competitiveness, supporting economic development of the environment, improving business infrastructure (business incubators, industrial zones), cluster development, and internationalization of Serbian SME sector
Website link: https://ras.gov.rs/en/sme-development
3. The Development Agency of Serbia coordinates network of 16 Accredited Regional Development Agencies. Regional agencies are located in following cities: Belgrade, Novi Sad, Subotica, Zrenjanin, Pančevo, Ruma, Požarevac, Loznica, Kragujevac, Zaječar, Užice, Kraljevo, Kruševac, Niš, Novi Pazar, Leskovac. The Development Agency of Serbia has intensively cooperation with those agencies through implementation of RAS’s programs for SME support.
4. Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia – In accordance with the strategy for the development of micro, small and medium-sized companies and the implementation of the 10 principles of the Small Business Act, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia actively participates in dialogue with government institutions by proposing adequate legal regulations and interests.
Website link: http://www.pks.rs/PrivredaSrbije.aspx?id=20&idjezik=1
5. Development Fund of Serbia: http://www.fondzarazvoj.gov.rs/
6. Service for Entrepreneurship: http://www.preduzetnickiservis.rs/
7. Serbian Export Credit and Insurance Agency: http://www.aofi.rs/